We are getting ready!
I hope you have been keeping well.
Here @Ruben’s times have been challenging as they have been at every other fitness facility and small business around the country. Thanks to all our members support, government assistance and landlord assistance we will come out of this crisis.
Moving forward, the whole team is excited for the next opportunity to deliver the best experience in health and fitness that you can expect from @Ruben’s.
I’d like to strongly recommend downloading COVID-Safe App. This is the use of smart phones with bluetooth (not location data) to speed up the way contact tracing can be done. So you can be notified quickly if you have been in close proximity of someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in last 21 days.
It is simply the clever use of technology to speed up contact tracing to fight the monster that is Novel Corona Virus. It is voluntary to download and use.
In my opinion it is our responsibility to do everything we can to keep our families, friends, colleagues and ourselves safe from this virus. Here is the link if you’d like to download.
The new norms…
1. Stay at home if you feel unwell.
2. New norm hygiene practices (regular hand washing and not touching your face)
3. Social Distancing (keeping 1.5m between people)
4. @Ruben’s Online Membership will remain as member feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. ( https://www.atrubens.com.au/fitnessworkshops/ )
With the expectation of restrictions being removed, we are ready to get back into it! We can expect social distancing regulations for indoor facilities to be 4sqm per person, expectations of hygiene practices, personal responsibility…
With so much uncertainty around when and what we will be allowed to do. I’d like to share with you what we are thinking and preparing for. This can (and probably will) change at anytime in the light of new information and regulations.
- Daily temperature checks for all staff, trainers and instructors
- Outdoor classes to be held in the @Ruben’s carpark and Enmore Park. Pay as you go, $ TBA. (If/When restrictions are loosened to allow outdoor bootcamps of up to 10 people)
- Gym is allowed to open. Memberships and packs re-activated
- Personal Training resume with designated Personal Training zones
- All equipment is returned to the gym
- New class numbers to adhere to safety and health guidelines
- New cleaning protocols
This situation is constantly changing and we are ready to adapt quickly, all your understanding and support is greatly appreciated. We will always behave responsibly and with peoples health and safety first and I am very grateful that we have such a great community of members that are honest and responsible.
Hopefully see you very soon!